- Class based gym on Pearse Street, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin 2, with one of Irelands largest class choice with almost 500 classes a month, including:
- No Joining Fees, No Contracts & No Direct Debits. Unlike other gyms, we’ll contact you if you stop attending & help keep you motivated. You can also pause your membership, if going on holiday.
- Nominated in 98fm’s Best Gym in Dublin awards 2016 and we have the 2nd largest class timetable in Ireland! Checkout our great reviews here.
- Get fitter, stronger, more toned, more energy, more confident & feel great. All for just €69 for 4 weeks, €179 for 12 weeks or €330 for 24 weeks.
We are a mid sized, friendly and welcoming gym, unlike any other in Dublin. Checkout our great reviews here. For complete beginners or those wanting to lose weight, we recommend Andy’s Body Slim Project.
To become a member, simply book your 1st class, then pay at reception when you arrive. Or just drop in for a quick tour to check out our great classes & facilities.
Is Andy Kenny Fitness the right gym for you?
- Have you joined traditional gyms in the past and soon stopped going?
- In traditional gyms, have you struggled with knowing what to do?
- Would you like to achieve your goals in short, effective 30-45min sessions?
- Do you prefer classes, over training on your own?
- Do you need help with motivation?
- Would you like a gym that’s not intimidating, where everyone has similar goals and is supportive?
- Would you like a gym that’s not full off body builders or people looking at themselves in the mirror?
- Would you like friendly, helpful staff that know your name?
- At €69 for 4 weeks, €179 for 12 weeks or €330 for 24 weeks for a gym you look forward to attending. Does this sound like good value for your health & wellbeing?
If you answer “Yes” to several of these questions, then look no further, we are the gym for you. Contact us and ask about a free trial class.
At Andy Kenny Fitness, we believe looking good, should be a side effect of feeling great!