AK fitness Membership T&C’s
- Membership is valid from the day of purchase. Membership entitles the holder access to all classes, except the Advanced King of The Mountain spin classes, these are not included in the membership.
- All classes must be booked via the booking system, we have a 4 hour cancellation policy. Anymore than 3 no shows or cancellations under 4 hours in any 4 week period of the membership, will result in being charged for any further missed classes – with no exceptions.
- Andy Kenny Fitness Ltd, reserves the right to change classes, the timetable, the instructor or gym floor opening hours with no notice.
- The premises will be closed on Sundays, on bank & public holidays, with limited opening hours over public & festive holidays, Christmas and Easter etc and in the event of public transport strikes or any other serious events or structural issues.
- The membership is for the person who signs up and cannot be transferred, deferred, altered or refunded. They must be 18 or over.
- Gym floor & equipment is available to use, Mon-Fri 7am-9am & Mon-Fri 2pm-5pm.
- The member is required to treat the equipment, staff and facilities with respect and to behave with good character. Andy Kenny Fitness Ltd, reserves the right to cancel membership for any theft, breach of the peace or intentional damage to equipment, staff or premises.
Important: Always consult your physician or other healthcare provider before changing your diet or starting any exercise program.
Members will be asked to sign the following waiver and is a condition of entry.
“I understand that there is a risk of injury associated with participating and using Andy Kenny Fitness Ltd studio and participating in fitness classes.
I hereby assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, loss of property and damages that I incur while entering the premises, attending classes, exercising or participating in any events, courses or training programs with Andy Kenny Fitness Ltd. I hereby waive all claims against Andy Kenny Fitness Ltd, it’s instructors, or partners of individually or otherwise, for any and all injuries, claims or damages that I might incur.”