AK Fitness Membership T&C’s
- Membership is valid from the date of purchase.Membership entitles the holder access to all classes, except the King of The Mountain™ spin classes
- The recurring subscription membership can only be cancelled with 30 days advanced written notice.This is strictly adhered to. By signing up to the recurring membership, you the member hereby takes responsibility for advising Andy Kenny Fitness in advance of 30 days, when you wish to cancel your subscription. Cancellations cannot be backdated under any circumstances
- All classes must be booked via the booking system, we have a strict 4 hour cancellation policy. Booked classes not cancelled, are to be attended. Anymore than 3 no shows or cancellations of individual classes, under 4 hours in any 4 week period of the membership, will result in being charged for any further missed classes at the pay as you go cost €10 – with no exceptions.
- As numbers are limited in classes, members are advised to book well in advance for classes.Members must understand and have consideration, that there may not always be space in a class(s) that is preferred and Andy Kenny Fitness™ Ltd cannot be held accountable for members not being able to get into classes. Class places are on a first come, first booked basis. All bookings must be madevia the app & members must sign in for all classes attended, with a maximum of 3 classes per day.
- Membership can be paused with advanced written notice,under the following terms: Pause must be for at least 1 week & can only be paused for full week(s), not days. 4 week membership – up to 1 week. 12 week membership up to 3 weeks. 24 week membership up to 4 weeks. 48 week membership up to 6 weeks. Recurring membership pausing T&C’s based on above and depending on how long the member has had the recurring membership.
- AK Fitness™ Ltd, reserves the right to change classes, remove quiet classes from the timetable, change the instructor & opening hours, with no notice.
- The premises will be closed Sundays, bank holidays, have limited opening hours around public & festive holidays, Christmas, Easter etc and in the event of public transport issues or any other serious events, adverse weather, as a result of structural issues, staff shortages or issues surrounding the lease.
- Membership is for the person who signs up and cannot be transferred, deferred, altered or refunded. Sharing of membership or allowing another person to book, attend or use membership, will result in immediate cancellation of the membership. Members must be 18 years or older.
- The member is required to treat the equipment, staff, other members and facilities with respect and to behave with good character.Andy Kenny Fitness™ Ltd, reserves the right to cancel membership for any theft, breach of the peace or intentional damage to equipment, property, staff, members or premises.
- All data provided is treated in strictest confidence and Andy Kenny Fitness Ltd is fully compliant with the GDPR.
Important: Always consult your physician or other healthcare provider before changing your diet or starting any exercise program.
Members will be asked to sign the following waiver and is a condition of entry.
“I understand that there is a risk of injury associated with participating and using Andy Kenny Fitness™ Ltd gym and participating in any/all fitness classes, events, hikes, promotions and/or any social events either on site or elsewhere. I hereby assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, loss of property and damages, that I incur while entering the premises, attending classes, exercising or participating in any events, courses, social events, training programs or engaging with any animals, with Andy Kenny Fitness™ Ltd, on site or held externally. I hereby waive all claims against Andy Kenny Fitness™ Ltd, its instructors or partners, of individually or otherwise, for any and all injuries, claims or damages that I might incur.“